New Work in Theater and Performance Studies: A Symposium in Honor of Elin Diamond
When: Thursday, December 01, 2022, 05:00pm
Where: MU 302
In honor of Elin Diamond on the brink of her retirement, please join us for a panel with former students talking about Elin’s teaching, their work, and new developments in drama, theater, and performance studies.
The panel will be followed by a light dinner and a coffeehouse, an evening of performances and recitations.
If you are interested in participating in this portion of the evening, please note on RSVP.
5:15 PM – Panel of Elin's former students and new work in Drama, Theater, and Performance Studies
Murray Hall 302
- Candice Amich, Associate Professor of English, Vanderbilt College of Arts and Science
- Carrie J. Preston, Arvind and Chandan Nandlal Kilachand Professor, Professor of English and Women's, Gender, & Sexuality Studies, Director, Kilachand Honors College, Boston University
- Nimanthi Rajasingham, Associate Professor of English and Women's Studies, Colgate University
- Sunny Stalter-Pace, Hargis Professor of American Literature, Auburn University
- Ken Urban, Senior Lecturer in Theater Arts, MIT Music & Theater Arts
6:30 PM – Dinner
Murry Hall 303
7:30 PM – Coffeehouse
Murry Hall 302
To RSVP click HERE
Please RSVP by November 20th.