The Committee on Bias Awareness and Prevention has put together a selection of resources.
Resources from ARC (Anti-Racism Colloquium) curated by Amadi Ozier
- Sara Ahmed, The Nonperformativity of Antiracism
- Dafina-Lazarus Stewart, Language of Appeasement
- Meg Fernandes, How to Know If Your College Has a Race Problem
- Kyra, How to Uphold White Supremacy by Focusing on Diversity and Inclusion
- Jamie Utt, Intent vs. Impact, Why Your Intentions Don't Really Matter
- Jen Graves, Deeply Embarrassed White People
- Toni Morrison, On the Backs of Blacks
- Jean Ho, Please Consider Me for Your Racial Ambassador Position
The Institution of the University
- Sara Ahmed, On Being Included.
- Rod Ferguson, The Reorder of Things: The University and its Pedagogies of Minority Difference.
- Nelson Maldonado-Torres, “Interrogating Systemic Racism and the White Academic Field.”
- James Thomas, “Diversity Regimes and Racial Inequality: A Case Study of Diversity University.” Social Currents 5.2 (2018): 140-56.